Dependable Service. Happy Customers.
Call Today: (800) 220-6080
24-Hour Rapid Response
Propane Service 24/7
(pictured above) One of Scully Propane's skilled technicians testing propane service during propane delivery in West Chester, PA.
Considering new service or switching propane providers?
Call us today at 800.220.6080
Scully Propane provides propane delivery and propane tank installation for residential, commercial and industrial customers in West Chester, Exton, Downingtown and communities throughout southeastern Pennsylvania.
Grilling with propane? Here are some safety tips!
Summer is all about spending time outdoors and cooking delicious food on the grill. Making sure you use the proper safety measures can prevent any unwanted harm to you, your family, your pets, or your house. Take some time to grill the right way and enjoy the wonderful fruits of your labor!
- Always use the grill outdoors in a well-ventilated area.
- Always follow all the manufacturer’s instructions and keep written materials and manuals in a safe, accessible place.
- Make sure your grill is placed on a flat, sturdy ground-level surface away from anything that could ignite, such as branches, patio umbrellas, etc.
- Be sure the grill is a safe distance from your house.
- Keep children and pets away from the grill while it is in use.
- Ensure the grill is in good repair before use. Consult the owner’s manual for a suggested maintenance schedule.
- Use a waterproof cover on the grill when it is not in use to prevent rust, corrosion, and other weather-related damage.
- Check the grill hose for leaks and call the fire department if you smell gas.
- Never leave a propane tank in a hot car, and always store it outdoors in an upright position.
- Before using your grill, make sure it is clean. Fat and grease buildup can cause dangerous flare-ups or fires.
- Trim excess fat from meat and make sure extra marinade is drained off of food before placing on the grill. Do not use cooking sprays on or near an outdoor grill.
- Never leave a hot grill unattended. Use long-handled tongs and flame retardant mitts when cooking on the grill.
- Make sure the grill burner controls are turned off and keep the cylinder valve fully closed when not in use.
- Make sure the gas grill is shut off and completely cooled before covering it after use.
For reliable propane supply and delivery, homeowners in West Chester, Exton, Downingtown and communities throughout southeastern Pennsylvania count on Scully Propane. Call us today at 800.220.6080 and find out how we can meet your propane needs!