Dependable Service. Happy Customers.
Call Today: (800) 220-6080
24-Hour Rapid Response
Need Propane in West Chester, PA? Scully will deliver.
Considering new service or switching propane providers?
Call us today at 800.220.6080
Scully Propane provides propane delivery and propane tank installation for residential, commercial and industrial customers in West Chester, Exton, Downingtown and communities throughout southeastern Pennsylvania.
Propane Service 24/7
(pictured above) One of Scully Propane's skilled technicians testing propane service during propane delivery in West Chester, PA.
Propane Customers Should Prepare for Winter NOW!
Those in the know warn that this upcoming winter is sure to be a rough one. Relentless snow, blustery winds, and below-freezing temperatures will send us all scurrying for the warmth and comfort of our homes. It would be to our benefit to observe certain wise animals who spend the autumn months storing food and preparing their homes for the colder weather. It’s never too early to make sure your propane tanks are filled before Jack Frost makes his first appearance.
Propane is in plentiful supply in our country, but inclement weather can make transporting it the issue. Be sure you don’t find yourself in an emergency situation, needing propane when the roads are slick, the snow is piled high, and delivery is dangerous for the driver. Sign up now for a payment program and schedule routine visits so you’re always in good supply.
Here are several other tips to get you through the winter:
- Have your heating system and appliances checked to be sure they’re in good working order. Have any scheduled routine maintenance done on them now, instead of waiting until it’s too late.
- Have windows and exterior doors checked to ensure that they are airtight. More heat than you can imagine escapes through poorly-sealed windows and doors.
- Let the sunshine in. Open all blinds and curtains on sunny days to let sunlight in to work its warming magic.
- Conserve hot water. Despite how wonderful warm baths and steamy showers feel on cold winter days, try to limit the amount of hot water you use during the cold months.
- Bundle up. It’s easy, and free, to layer on the socks, slippers, and sweaters, as well as wrap yourself up in a robe or blanket.
- Lower your thermostat at night. Snuggle under the covers and give your heating system a break. A cooler room temperature has been proven to make for a better night’s sleep.
- Have a plan. Things don’t always work out the way we hope, even when we prepare for every imaginable scenario. Plan B has rescued many from certain disaster.
Call Scully today to let us help you plan for the colder weather. Being prepared can help make winter bearable, if not enjoyable!